Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Orleans 2011: On Being Inappropriate

There's nothing like wearing a shirt that reads "I'm Here for the Gang Bang" that screams 'I'M A MOM.' Okay, maybe not. But when we came across a website with completely and totally inappropritate t-shirts, we knew they were totally and completely appropriate for our trip to NOLA.


It's Not Easy Being Easy
(Um, hello, I had to get three kids somehow!)
P.S. This one was picked FOR me. Just FYI.


Drunkin' Grownups
True words, ya'll. True words.


If at First You Don't Succeed Then Maybe You Just Suck


Orgasm Donor


Who Do I Have to Blow to Get a Drink Around Here?


Drink Up Bitches


Avoid Hangovers. Stay Drunk.
(Our friend Nic couldn't make it -- but we still made it feel like she was there!)


I Love Shoes, Booze, & Boys with Tattoos


One for my Gnomies


Donkey Punch Champion


Don't Be Sexist.
Bitches Hate That.


I'm Here for the Gang Bang


Deep Throat & Stop Staring at my Teddies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails