2) Fourth week of school and already one of the boys came home sick. He's fine now but I really think that must be a record in our family for Sickness After School Begins.
3) Made these Skinnytaste grilled veggie towers to go with dinner last night. I tweaked some (no eggplant; used provolone instead of mozzarella) but they were seriously OH SO GOOD. The next time I think I might nix the cheese (I know! Who AM I?)
|Mine look NOTHING like hers. I'll choose to believe it's because I stacked the veggies differently. Yeah. That's totally it.|
4) Kyan lost his two front teeth and I think he looks ADORABLE. I love the toothless stage, before their big old chicklet teeth come in.
5) Disney sent me a mailer the other day with the best dates for my family to visit -- the weeks were Fall Break and Spring Break. I'm almost certain I've never told Disney where my kids go to school. This means - I'm assuming - they have someone who looks at zip codes, finds the school district within zip codes, and looks up school holidays. I would cool with that job. Particularly if it included Disney discounts ... I'm just sayin' ...
6) My daughter is four and she makes Barbie kiss Captain America all the time. I'm wondering if I should be concerned.
Also, girlfriend needs a Ken doll or five.
8) And this comes in second. If Guy BFF's Acted Like Girl BFF's
9) I can't believe it's already Labor Day! Four months from now we'll be gearing up for New Years Eve and to ring in ... 2015. Twenty-effing-fifteen.
10) Shoutout to my girl Rella for this little gem: