I didn't do a bracket and, if I had, it would be busted all to hell (Baylor losing to Georgia State? Arkansas not making it to the Sweet 16?)
That said, my pick to win the whole thing is Wisconsin. Kind of pains me to say that because I told my brother Kentucky would go all the way and win the whole thing but I really only said it to piss him off. I mean, I live in Memphis. John Calipari is a bad word here. Picking his team to win? Blasphemy! So, yeah, I'm thinking it will be Wisconsin.
Also. Wichita State will make it to the Final Four.
2) The weather was supposed to be gorgeous and 70 degrees on Saturday. So we loaded up and headed to the zoo.
It ended up being, like, 60 degrees and cloudy and I froze because I wore capris and flip flops.
But, I mean, THE ZOO. We had fun.
3) The weather was gross Sunday but has since completely redeemed itself. We've been spending evenings outside, soaking up as much springtime as we can.
4) The other day, Kyan came to me and said, "Jaidan said chimichangas are titties!"
I died laughing.
Then reminded J we don't use the word "titties."
Then died laughing again.
5) Karis quote: "It's almost my birthday! I'm going to blow out candles and open my present. And it will be a puppy named Gaston. And I'll go buy him Blue Triangle (Blue Diamond) pet food!"
Good chance she'll be disappointed with her princess dolls ...
6) A couple weeks ago, Kendra brought me a shit ton of cookies from her job. Last week? These:
Holy 150 calories in THREE chips!
7) I've written about it before but I've started doing a huge majority of my grocery shopping at Aldi. I LOVE Aldi! It's cheaper and they have some great specialty items. Their veggie chips are amaze.
8) I let J pick the radio station for a majority of our trip last week. Which means we ended up listening to a ton of Hits One. I'm tired of pretty much every song on that station. Excluding this one:
I LOVE Ed Sheeran!
9) Speaking of love ... My mom shared this with me yesterday.
10) This is me exactly.