Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Mint Chocolate Pudding Shots

I made these pudding shots for Thanksgiving and they were sooooo good that I had to share the recipe!

*** Note: I could have SWORN I took a pic of these on Wednesday night when I made them.  In fact, I'm still positive I did but I guess it was an Instagram story that I didn't save?!?  Regardless, I have no pictures so you'll have to take my word that they were pretty damn cute as well as being tasty!

What you need:
1 box chocolate pudding
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup peppermint Schnapps
1 tub Cool Whip

What you do:
Combine pudding mix with milk and Schnapps until thoroughly combined.  Stir in Cool Whip to get a mousse-like consistency.  Spoon the pudding into shooter glasses (this was the toughest part for me.  But only because I kept making a mess, licking my fingers, and ended up tipsy in the process.  Oops.)  I garnished with crushed candy canes because . . . why not?

Make these sometime this holiday season and enjoy!

I tried another new recipe this Thanksgiving that I'll share tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails